We have scheduled a parents Boosters meeting for Wednesday August 23 at 7pm. The meeting will be at the HS in Audion B. Please make sure to bring a pen for paperwork! Look for more information coming prior to this meeting.
The Soccer Boosters Association depends on parent involvement. Your active participation is critical to our success and support of the Boys Soccer program.
Here is some basic information about the Boosters Association
- Boosters Club dues are $150.00 per player and $275.00 per family. Please complete the enclosed form and include with your payment, no later than Friday, 9/22. If you have any questions related to Boosters Dues, please let me know.
- The Varsity, JV and Freshman Schedules are posted on this site. Keep in mind there could be some changes to this schedule.
- Please be sure that you and your child are signed up for the Team Snap account, it is the fastest and most efficient manner to receive updates about field changes, cancellations, and team events.
- If any parents are taking pictures at the games and would like to share with the team, please let us know. You can upload the digital ones to our Team Snap account. Sharing photos is especially helpful for our parents coordinating the Scrapbook and the Banquet.
- We will have one fundraiser this year – Lottery Tickets the month of October. We want to keep things as simple as possible.
- The senior players designed the 2017 Springfield Soccer T-shirt. Each player will receive a t-shirt as part of your Boosters Association Dues. We will also sell the shirts at various activities throughout the season ($10).
- Cougar Spirit Wear – In addition to the 2017 Senior Shirts, SHS Soccer Spirit Wear will be sold by C&M Sports. A copy of the Spirit Wear options is in your packet. The sale and orders will be done on-line. We will be selling previous year’s Spirit Wear at the Alumni Game and other events. Our Spirit Wear leader is Stacey Broadhurst, but we need an additional Volunteer.
Upcoming Activities and Volunteer Opportunities
- Blue/White Game – August 18th .
- Pizza Party – August 25th @ 6pm and hosted by the ________Family. All players are invited.
- Freshmen/Sophomores are asked to bring a 6 or 8 pack of 12oz Gatorade
- Juniors/Seniors are asked to bring dessert (2 dozen)
- Please remind your child to sign in via Team Snap and let us know if they plan to attend.
- Pasta Team Event – TBD. The event will be in the SHS Cafeteria, which will enable us to have one celebration. We are going to ask parents/players to bring items for the celebration. We are looking for a few volunteer(s) to organize this event.
- Senior Night TBD – Looking for leader on this event, and help from other parents. We honor the Senior players and their parents during the game and we have a small celebration in the cafeteria afterwards.
- Pottsgrove Game – TBD. This is a Breast Cancer Awareness event/ fundraiser in coordination with our scrimmage against the Pottsgrove team. Please look for info about this Event.
- End of Season Banquet – TBD. (Generally late November/early December). This year’s banquet will be held at Lazaretto Ballroom. We need group of volunteers to help organize this event. We will provide more information in the coming weeks.
- Freshman, JV and Varsity Parent Coordinators – With 3 teams and over 60 players, we want to ensure we have resources available to answer questions, explain activities and help improve and coordinate communication to our families. We are looking to fill the all 3 of these positions, please let us know if you are interested.
We thank you for your continued support. If you have any questions or would like to volunteer for any of our activities, please feel free to contact us.
2017 Springfield High School Soccer Boosters